Job, vacancy and employment details
This 2AA Suffolk Hotelon the coast is seeking a confident and capable Commis Pastry Chef to join their talented team.
In a breath-taking location by the sea, this Hotel offers 40+ bedrooms enjoying stunning views across the beach. The property produces exceptional service and exquisite food. The menu features the freshest local fish, seafood and free range meats delivered to their door each morning, all lovingly prepared by their passionate Head Chef and team.
Commis Pastry Chef Role:
This is mainly a Pastry training role, and the successful applicant will work mainly within the pastry section of the kitchen under supervision and will learn a range of skills and tasks.
Main Responsibilities of the Commis Pastry Chef opportunity:
* Customer Focus
* Work closely with the team to deliver the highest possible standard of service to guests
* Put the ?customer first? at all times
* Respect other members of the team
* Be flexible and willing to work in all areas of the kitchen
Key Tasks of this Commis Pastry Chef vacancy:
* Carry out food preparation
* Ensure that all work areas are kept clean, tidy and rubbish free at all times
* Use equipment as shown, safely and in accordance with health and safety procedures
* Know and understand fire, health, safety and food hygiene requirements and procedures
* Report anything that is faulty, damaged or which could cause a hazard either to colleagues or customers
As Commis Pastry Chef you must:
* Have good attendance and time-keeping
* Have consistent achievement of food preparation standards
* be able to have good relationships and communication with other members of staff
* Be willing to undertake training and/or to work towards the possibility of a formal qualification
* Attain a basic food hygiene certificate
* Wear a uniform
* Be able to work flexibly : working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
* Be willing to cover in other hotels within the group
As Commis Pastry Chef you may also, from time to time, be asked to undertake other tasks and responsibilities which are not listed in the job description but which are commensurate with the post.
To apply for this fantastic Pastry Chef opportunity, then pleasesend us your most recent up to dateCV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven?t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All Applicants must..............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Suffolk