Job, vacancy and employment details
This contemporary award winning 2AA Derbyshire Hotel is looking for an experienced and talented Chef de Partie to join the professional kitchen team.
As a Chef De Partie you will be working in the Main Kitchen andyou should be able to maintain the high standards of this award winning establishment and the cuisine and dishes that they produce for guests and customers using fresh seasonal locally sourced ingredients.
Working effectively as part of a professional kitchen team and good communication skill is key for this Chef de Partie opportunity.
Main Duties of this Chef de Partie opportunity are to:
* Plan and oversee day-to-day running of your section to meet service requirements
* Follow all health and hygiene standards
* Supervise and lead Commis and Demi Chefs
* Take orders from snr Chefs and allocate tasks to jnr Chefs and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
* Maintain a clean and efficient kitchen section and ensure maximum utilization of food
* Participate in food production. Portions meats, fish, vegetables and desserts and utilizes food surpluses
* Conduct daily food line inspections in section to ensure quality is maintained
Benefits for this Chef de Partie position include:
* Great training and development
* Competitive salary depending on experience, plus bonus and tips!
* Uniform provided and laundered
All Chef de Partie candidates must be focused and hardworking individuals with a passion for excellent cuisine and high standards. Having an NVQ level 1&2 is essential, along with previous rosette and hotel experience.
All Applicants must...................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only beanswered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third partes without your direct authorisation.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in East Midlands