Job, vacancy and employment details
This property based within Norfolk are seeking a talanted Junior Sous Chef for an immediate start!
It is within the 2AA restaurant kitchen that the Junior Sous Chef is required.Therefore you must have previous experience working within a similar property and hold at least an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent within Professional Cookery.
The property itself is a stunningly beautiful large building set within over 25 acres of extensive gardens. The property also consists of a Spa and swimming pool.
All dishes are produced to the highest of standards, using only fresh local ingredients. Most of which is produced in their own gardens.
As Junior Sous Chef yourdutieswill include:
* Produce and deliver quality food and enable operational exellence
* Help to guide the junior members of staff
* Report to the Sous Chef and Head Chef
* Mainting Health and Hygiene standards at all time
Experience required for this Junior Sous Chef position:
* Previous experience working within a rosette establishment
* Atleast an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Professional Cookery
* Good managment skills
* Good organisational skills
* The ability to guide a team of junior chefs
To apply for this Junior Sous Chef position, please forward your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not had a response within 72 hours of your application, then youwill have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
All Aplpicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Norfolk