Job, vacancy and employment details
This 2 Rosette, award winning property, based in the heart of suffolk, are searching for an ambitious Chef de Partie to join their talented kitchen brigade.
As Chef de partie you will be responsible for all dishes prepared in your section. You will use fresh ingredients to create high quality dishes. You must be hardworking and passionate about the food industry.
Duties as Chef de Partie:
* Maintain the high standards the property currently holds
* Check deliveries
* Ensure stock is rotated
* Keep wastage to a minimum
* Liase with the Head Chef/Sous Chef to implement new menu/dishes
Experience and Qualifications required:
* Be able to work independently and part of a team
* Remain calm under pressure
* Have previous experience within a similar role
* Have previous experience in a rosette accredited property
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
If you would like to apply for this excellent Chef de Partie opportunity, please send your most recent and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must.................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you havent heard from us within 72 hours, then your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Ipswich