Job, vacancy and employment details
Award winning gastro pub:
* Famous for its freshly prepared cuisine
* Picturesque area Norfolk
* Traditional British favourites and imaginative dishes
* Personal training and development
* Competitive Salary with Tips
* Live-in Accommodation
Skills, Experience, Requirements:
* Hardworking and dedicated individual who has an ability to cope well under pressure
* Experience in using fresh ingredients, in a busy high volume establishment
* NVQ 1 & 2 or equivalent
* Experience in a fine dining/brassiere establishment at a Chef de Partie level
* Food hygiene certificate
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must...
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven?t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Norfolk