Job, vacancy and employment details
This luxurious 2AA Surrey Hotel is seeking a passionate and talented strong Head Pastry Chef to join their brigade.
The 4 Star award winning hotel includes a 2AA Restaurant, a friendly relaxing bar, in addition to their busy banqueting team, providing great opportunities for progression and development. It is within the award winning restaurant that a creative and standards driven strong Head Pastry Chef is required.
The fine dining menu seamlessly blends the finest British ingredients with international flavours to transport you on a culinary journey.
Live-in accommodation is available for this role if required.
Our Ideal Applicant:
* Consistent experience as a Head Pastry Chef in a fresh food environment
* Prior experience in a Rosette kitchen
* Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery or equivalent
* Level 2 Food Hygiene
* Good standard of written and spoken English
* High standard of personal presentation
* Be reliable, hard-working and passionate about food
* First Aid at Work qualified
* 28 days holiday increasing with service (includes public & bank holidays)
* Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
* Freshly prepared hot and cold lunch and dinner options in our staff canteen
* Employee awards
To apply for this Head Pastry Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must...........................
In Line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our Clients and the industries reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing relationships between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details onto third parties without your direct authorisation.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Surrey