This fantastic 4* Country houseproperty are looking to recruit an ethusiastic and hard working Chef de Partie!
Using the best of british produce this property boasts abusy brasserieand banqueting for up to 120 covers making it a fantastic opportunity and property to be working within!
The successful Chef de Partie will be dedicated to their chosen profession and committed to maintaining the quality of the property. You will be expected to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen as well as the production of exceptional cuisine.
Experience - Preferred NVQ 1&2 or equivalent as well as 1-2 years experience at a Chef de Partie level and knowledge of food safety and hygiene. Experience in pastry would also be an advantage!!
* . Preparation and production of high quality foods at all times.
* . Working within agreed budgets and regulations.
* . Work closely with the food and beverage team to enhance product knowledge and increase the customer experience.
* . Some planning and pricing of menus.
* . Ensure the highest level of food hygiene in the kitchen areas.
* . Any other such duties that may be required from time to timeby the head chef or his/her nominee.
* . Salary £18k
* .40 hours per week ( to be worked flexibly 5 days from 7 )
* . statutory anual holidays
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 72 HOURS YOU WILL HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Essex
Please make sure you are eligible to work in the country advertised before applying.