Situated on the sunny Suffolk Coast our client offers modern rooms with comfy beds and an excellent restaurant.
The property serves classic bar meals, scrumptuous afternoon teas or a gorgeous meal enjoyed in their relaxed restaurant overlooking the grounds. They are looking for a dedication Sous Chef to join their dedicated team.
As Sous Chef you will...
* Maintain Health and Hygiene standards of the kitchen.
* Assist in the smooth running of the kitchen as well as the production of exceptional cuisine.
* Training junior chefs and managing your own section within the kitchen.
* Report to the kitchens Head Chef
As Sous Chef your experience should be....
* Previous experience of working in a similar quality environment
* Have a passion for producing cuisine of the highest standards.
* You must have strong leadership skills and be an excellent team player
To apply for this Sous Chef position, send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: If we haven?t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Suffolk
Please make sure you are eligible to work in the country advertised before applying.