Job, vacancy and employment details
This multi award winning hotel is searching for an ambitious and experienced Chef de Partie to join their talented kitchen brigade and help maintain and surpass the high standards the property already holds.
This vibrant and contemporary property boasts a 2 AA rosette restaurant and is looking for an individual who will effectively contribute within the kitchen and support the Head Chef.
Live in accommodation available if required.
* 28 days annual holiday
* Competitive salary £22,000
* Fresh hot and cold meals on duty
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Group career opportunities
* Health plan
* Share of tips
* Live in accommodation available
* CV enhancement
* NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
* Full understanding of Food Safety and Hygiene
* Should be a solid all rounder being able to contribute to all sections of the kitchen
* Previous experience in a rosette accredited property
* Will be responsible for high levels of hygiene control and health and safety throughout the kitchen
* Must be passionate, and contribute to continually raising standards
To apply for this fantastic Chef de Partie position, please send your most recent and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All application must.............................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If you haven't heard from us within 72 hours you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Suffolk