Job, vacancy and employment details
This beautiful, stylish Hotel is looking for a Breakfast Chef to join their brigade. Set in majestic buildings this establishment has 3 restaurants all offering an innovative cuisine using fresh, simple products.
Our client is looking for a Strong Breakfast Chef. The ideal candidate must have enthusiasm, determination to succeed and creative flair in the kitchen. The position will require an applicant with proven experience within Fine Dining. The role will involve maintaining standards of hygiene and consistently assisting to improve standards of food quality.
The duties of this Breakfast Chef position will include:
* Maintaining the establishments excellent standards in the 40 a la carte breakfast plus cold buffet functions, staff food and deliveries.
* Working effectively as part of the kitchen brigade
* Working on all sections of the kitchen as required by the Head Chef
* Monitoring stock
* Working to a high standard at all times
* Running the breakfast shift
* Supporting daily operations
* Great training and development
* Fantastic Benefits from working with a highly recognised group
* Competitive salary depending on experience
* Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
* Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
To apply for this Breakfast Chef position, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: If We haven?t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Suffolk