Job, vacancy and employment details
This Gastro Property in Lancashire are looking for a dedicated and talented Chef de Partie to join their kitchen brigade.
* To consistently ensure the kitchen develop, provide and maintain a standard of cuisine of the highest order.
* To help in the kitchen working towards attaining awards.
* To support the Management in a proactive way, ensuring a smooth successful running of the kitchen.
* To ensure that the areas of the kitchen in which you work meets with all Health, Safety and hygiene standards.
* To be fully conversant with the companies aims and objectives and to play a proactive role in their achievements.
* To aid the Head Chef to consistently develop, provide and maintain a standard of cuisine of the highest order from the section.
* Including menu development and design
* Ensuring quality of output at all times
* Ensuring effective profit margins of all menus.
* To actively help in the management of all staff in the section of the kitchen environment including training and development of apprentice and Commis chefs.
To aid the Head Chef in managing the total running of the kitchen including:
* Ensuring quality control is of the highest standard.
* To provide cost effective buying of kitchen goods.
* To manage and maintain high standards and cost effective stock control.
* To deal with colleagues openly and fairly at all times and promote mutual respect within the team.
* To assist in any other duties as directed by the Head Chef, General Manager and Managing Directors.
* To ensure professional confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this Chef de Partie opprtnity, then pleasesend us your ost recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applicants must..............
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have ebeen unsuccessful.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Lancaster