Job, vacancy and employment details
Our award winning Essex client is looking for an assistant Breakfast Chef.
The ideal assistant Breakfast Chef candidate must have enthusiasm, determination to succeed and creative flair in the kitchen. The position will require an applicant with proven experience within a hotel. The role will involve maintaining standards of hygiene and consistently assisting to improve standards of food quality.
The duties of this assistant Breakfast Chef position will include:
* Maintaining the establishments excellent standards in the 40 a la carte breakfast plus cold buffet functions, staff food and deliveries
* Working effectively as part of the kitchen brigade
* Working on all sections of the kitchen as required by the Head Chef
* Monitoring stock
* Working to a high standard at all times
*Assisting with the breakfast shift
* Supporting daily operations
Qualifications/Requirements for this assistant Breakfast Chef position are:
* Ideally NVQ levels 2&3
* Experience working in a Michelin star or AA Rosette establishment
* Hotel or Restaurant background
* Good knowledge of cooking techniques and styles
* Good understanding of food, hygiene and safety
* COSHH knowledge
To apply for this assistant Breakfast Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven?t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Essex