Job, vacancy and employment details
This multi-award winning North Yorkshire Hotel & Restaurant with two outlets are looking for a talented Commis Chef. This outstanding hotel are seeking the talents of a Commis Chef to work with an award winning head chef and be a member of their talented kitchen brigade.
This property has two outlets, one brasserie and one restaurant. It is within the busy and vibrant multi-award winning restaurant that a competent Commis Chef will be joining a small-established brigade. The successful candidate must be flexible and dedicated to producing food to the standards that have already been established. Offering a novel approach to cuisine, the menu is delicious, yet simple and proves to be a popular combination with diners.
This is a demanding role for a Commis Chef in a busy kitchen producing only the highest quality of food for the restaurant . You will be a passionate and ambitious, individual who works well under pressure looking for a career opportunity, which will provide training and development.
* Previous experience in an establishment that was accredited with Rosettes
* This position would suit a experienced Commis Chef looking to move to an exceptional establishment.
* Must have NVQ level 1&2 or equivalent
* Full understanding of food safety and hygiene.
* Applicants must be well presented and have strong leadership skills.
* It is also necessary that all applicants have a stable CV with excellent references.
To apply for this great Commis Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com.
All Applicants must...................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you with 72 hours of your application, then on this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in North Yorkshire