Job, vacancy and employment details
Head Chef, French Brasserie, London, 30k
One of the UK?s most successful restaurant groups is expanding and is currently looking for an energetic pro-active Head Chef to join their growing business.
Using fresh, regional ingredients the restaurants have gained a real name for themselves for quality with in the UK food market. This a very dynamic bustling kitchen environment, offering ongoing training for chefs at all levels from Commis to Head Chef and beyond.
This is a very well established and stable company that are looking for stable individuals to help take the business forward through the expansion.
As Head Chef for the restaurant you will enjoy the responsibilities of:
- Running your own kitchen using fresh ingredients
- Having an ongoing training and clear career progression plans
- Training new staff and helping them develop their own career
As Head Chef you will already have experience working with in:
- A busy, fresh food environment
- Be used to working in a fast paced kitchen
- Have a passion for quality and freshness
- As well as have an in-depth understanding of kitchen finances and have a proven record as a Head Chef
In return you will be offered ongoing training development, continual career development, Straight shifts and a competitive salary of up to £30,000 plus Bonus.
If you are interested and want to find out more, don?t hesitate apply today and don?t miss out.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in London