Job, vacancy and employment details
This idyllic property, set within stunning grounds, are seeking a Head Pastry Chef to join their rosette accredited kitchen brigade. This restaurant is renowned for offering only the finest contemporary cuisine, with traditional roots and has become highly regarded by both hotel guests and outside diners for its outstanding service and attention to detail.
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Head Pastry Chef who will assist them in moving the property forward and help them in gaining further accolades and accreditation. This is a very demanding kitchen environment as all the food is freshly prepared using fresh and seasonal produce . This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an extremely professional and award winning Head Chef.
As Head Pastry Chefyou will be working in all areas preparing top class dishes, desserts and baked products using fresh local ingredients.
* Assist the Executive Chef in retaining the 5 Red Stars and three Rosettes
* Work towards achieving a fourth Rosette and a Michelin Star in the fine dining restaraunt
* Oversee and run the Pastry operation, which caters for all food outlets
* Conference and Banqueting (marquee Events)
* Attractive Salary of £35,000 +
* Joining a progressive company
* Great Career training and development offered
* 20 days paid holidays
* Free meals on duty
* Uniform and free laundry service provided
* Free/discounted use of facilities
* Previous experience within a rosette accredited property
* A passion for catering and the industry is essential
* Desire to provide high quality desserts and pastries
* NVQ Level 1 and 2 or equivalent
* Food Hygeine certificate
* Handles pressure calmly
* Thrives on a fast paced environment
To apply for this position please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
All applicants must ......
In line with the requirements of the asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.This is not the only vacancy we have in this area.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE WITHIN 72 HOURS YOUR APPLICATION WILL HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in Buckinghamshire