This popular historical yet modern South Yorkshire Hotel are looking for an experienced and hardworking Senior Sous Chef to join their talented brigade.
This manor house hotel with 80+ rooms offers guests a luxurious stay with modern facilities within a great location. The restaurant offers a British menu using fresh local seasonal produce. The restaurant is stylish and contemporary surroundings with views over the hotel?s beautiful landscaped gardens.
As Senior Sous Chef you will need:
* Experience in a 4 Star property high volume outlet preferably with Rosettes
* Knowledge of HACCP and Health and Safety procedures
* Thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
* Handles pressure calmly and professionally
* Applications should be committed to the highest standards of cuisine, presentation and food preparation.
* Relevant experience gained in a similar environment is desirable
To apply for this Senior Sous Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com
All Applicants must..................
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
PLEASE NOTE: If we havent contacted you within 72 hours of your application, the non this occasion you will have been unsuccessful.
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in South Yorkshire
Please make sure you are eligible to work in the country advertised before applying.