This luxury 5 star seafront hotel requires a focused and hard working Sous Chef to join their committed brigade.
This is a demanding role in a busy kitchen, offering a choice of restaurants for their clientele to dine in as well as extensive conference and banqueting facilities. The spacious Victorian establishment has been accredited with 2 AA Rosettes amongst many others awards, menus available range from traditional English cuisine to cutting edge and modern.
Working within a large brigade you will be a committed individual, with a flexible approach to their work. Potential candidates must have experience in both volume cooking and quality establishments, with a minimum of1 year experience in a similar quality property.
* You will be supporting the Executive Head Chef and Senior Sous Chef in the running of the kitchen.
* You will be overseeing the service in the Restaurant,
* There is an opportunity to put your own stamp on the restaurant
* Your chance to pass on what you know to others
* Staff accommodation is available
* Relevant experience in a similar position
* Understanding of Health and Safety and Food safety guidelines within the kitchen
* Enjoy working as part of a team and have the ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE : If We haven?t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
All applicants must.....
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Hospitality jobs (hotels, restaurants, pubs, bars and catering) in East Sussex
Please make sure you are eligible to work in the country advertised before applying.